Qualified and eligible candidates of APICET-2020, who’re looking for admission into MBA/MCA Courses, can now apply for counselling on the offical web site – https://apicet.nic.in. The net counselling process comprising cost of processing charge & certificates verification can be carried out from January 25, 2021 onwards.
|Date||Special Category||Ranks Called|
|25.01.2021||Sports & Games||From||To|
AP ICET 2020 cost of processing charge (Before Certificate Verification):
1. Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) via on-line by bank card/ debit card/ (or) internet banking via the “ Pay Processing Fee” hyperlink within the site https://apicet.nic.in.
2. All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank pays the processing charge from 24.01.2021 onwards utilizing URL https://apicet.nic.in
3. For cost of processing charge, please go to https://apicet.nic.in and click on on Pay Processing Fee.
4. Enter APICET Hall Ticket quantity and rank and click on on pay charge on-line.
5. The candidate can be directed to cost gateway.
6. Select anyone mode of cost i.e bank card or debit card or internet banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the cost is success click on on print button and take a print out and produce on the time of verification of certificates.
8. Candidate shall word that he/she shall have paid the processing charge when candidate attends for certificates verification as per the schedule and ranks talked about towards every date. i.e the processing charge must be paid on-line by the candidate earlier than he/she attends certificates verification.
Read official notice here
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET-2020) is carried out by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into
1) First yr of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Masterof Computer Applications (MCA)
2) Lateral entry into Second yr of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes in University schools and their affiliated schools for the educational yr 2020-21.