The quantity of recent Covid-19 infections logged every day has come down bringing down the lively quantity of cases under 5 lakh. But there’s a surge of Coronavirus in a number of cities — most of them had their first wave in June-July. Night curfews, Section 144 are coming again in a number of cities months after unlocking started.
Here’s a metropolis/state-wise checklist of all new rules.
1. Fine of Rs 5,000 for not carrying masks and for violating Covid-19 guidelines
2. Only 50 company allowed at wedding ceremony occasions.
3. Markets will stay open however there will probably be strict surveillance.
4. There will probably be no general lockdown, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has mentioned.
The Haryana authorities has closed all colleges in the state until November 30 as 174 college students and 107 lecturers have examined optimistic after colleges have been reopened.
Schools under the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation received’t open this 12 months in Mumbai. The Maharashtra authorities left the choice of reopening colleges with the native administration. Thane too has determined to not reopen colleges this 12 months.
1. Complete curfew from Friday 9pm to Monday 6am. Only outlets promoting milk and medicines will probably be allowed to stay open.
2. Night curfew from 9pm to 6am will proceed.
3. No faculty, school to reopen from Novembet 23, as it was determined earlier.
4.Night curfew has additionally been imposed in Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara from Saturday.
Night curfew from 10pm to 6am to be applied from November 21. Only individuals engaged in important providers and manufacturing facility staff are exempted. Apart from Indore, evening curfew will probably be in drive in Bhopal, Gwalior, Vidisha and Ratlam.
But there will probably be no general lockdown in Madhya Pradesh, chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has mentioned.
All districts in Rajasthan will probably be positioned below Section 144 from Saturday.