Delhi University Admission Committee determined to start registrations for the postgraduate programmes and undergraduate admissions. The DU had earlier notified that admission registrations will more than likely start on July 15 but it surely bought postponed to August.
Rajeev Gupta, Chairperson, Admissions had stated that though they need to kickstart registrations, different concerns have been making issues tough. However, the college has now notified the dates for UG and PG admissions.
Here are 8 issues you need to know about DU Admissions 2021:
1. For its undergraduate admissions, DU will begin on-line registrations from August 2 and the final date for making use of is August 31. Whereas the registrations for the postgraduate programs together with the DUET will start on July 26 and the final date for software is August 21.
2. This yr, the admission course of might be fully on-line together with the registration in addition to fee of admission charges. All trial-based admissions (sports activities+ ECA) may even be accomplished on-line. Like final yr, the admissions by means of these quotas might be fully based mostly on certificates.
3. Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET-2021) for all Post-Graduate programmes, chosen undergraduate programmes and M.Phil./Ph.D programmes might be carried out by the National Testing Agency(NTA) for which the dates might be introduced quickly.
4. Considering the present pandemic scenario, the college this yr has determined to not change the eligibility standards and charge construction for admissions. The college has directed all the universities to not certain college students to fill any extra types.
For Post Graduate Programmes, the candidates might be required to fill one registration kind however pay separate registration charges if choosing a couple of programme. All candidates making use of for M.Phil/Ph.D. programmes can have to fill a standard
5. From the tutorial yr 2021-22 onwards, admissions to Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics, and Masters of Physiotherapy might be accomplished by means of DUET.
6. Admissions to undergraduate merit-based programmes might be based mostly on cut-offs as per previous years apply. The admission department is working with Principals of Colleges on modalities for deciding cut-offs in order to keep away from over and underneath admissions.
7. The college is planning to launch tutorials and webinars to assist college students within the on-line admission course of. Computer-based Help Desks within the type of Chat-Bots and emails may even be out there 24*7 to reply queries of the candidates. Announcements relating to the tutorials and webinars might be revealed on the college web site in the end of time.
8. UGC has directed all the universities and colleges to full the admission course of for undergraduate and postgraduate programs by September 30. The lessons for the primary semester will start on or earlier than October 1. Hence, it’s anticipated that the undergraduate lessons within the college faculties will start by October 1.