DU PG Admission 2020: Delhi University will start the web registration course of for admission to numerous post-graduate programs on Wednesday, November 18, 2020, on its official web site.
Candidates can apply for the DU PG Admissions 20202 below the primary benefit listing on-line at du.ac.in from November 18 to twenty, 2020. The final date for fee is November 23 (until 11.59 pm).
Important points that candidates should know about DU PG Admission 2020:
1. The varsity will maintain the PG admission 2020 for 54 postgraduate programs.
2. All the candidates whose ultimate 12 months outcomes have been declared by the University should replace their marks on their dashboard. Applicants whose ultimate 12 months results of the qualifying examination has not been declared but should wait to replace their marks.
3. The admission listing can be ready based mostly on the results of the doorway take a look at performed by NTA.
4. The merit-based admission is granted solely to the applicant who has accomplished the qualifying examination from the University of Delhi.
5.The admission listing can be ready based mostly on the marks entered by the applicant on the portal. Students of the University of Delhi below the Choice Based Credit System should calculate their share utilizing the components as given on their dashboard.
6. Students of the University of Delhi who had utilized just for Entrance Based Admission may even be eligible to take admission in Merit-Based Admission.
7. In case the results of the qualifying examination has not been declared for candidates on a tie, admission to that seat can be saved on maintain.
8. Candidates will be capable of apply for admission below the 2nd benefit listing from November 25 to 27 for which the deadline of fee can be November 30.
9. The courses will start from December 1. However, the admission below the benefit listing can be carried out from December 2 to 4 for which the deadline for fee can be December 7.