As many as 28 projects unfold over 10 states have been authorized beneath the CEFPPC Scheme in the course of the Inter-Ministerial Approval Committee (IMAC) assembly that happened on Saturday. The projects are likely to generate employment for almost 10,000 individuals. The assembly was chaired by Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Food Processing Industries, Narendra Singh Tomar.
Govt approves 28 projects throughout 10 states to generate employement
- These 28 projects will create a processing capability of 1,237 MT per day and are unfold throughout the states of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Assam and Manipur.
- The projects additionally embody 6 in the northeastern states at a value of Rs 48.87 crore supported with a grant of Rs 20.35 crore by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- The projects will value Rs 320.33 crore and will probably be supported with a grant of Rs 107.42 crore by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- Narendra Singh Tomar chaired the IMAC assembly by video convention to think about the projects beneath the scheme of Creation or Expansion of Food Processing and Preservation Capacities (CEFPPC) beneath the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) for mandatory grants-in-aid.
- His deputy Rameswar Teli was additionally current in the assembly. Promoters of the scheme attended the assembly just about.