Haryana extends lockdown till June 14, eases certain restrictions
Haryana authorities on Sunday prolonged lockdown throughout the state till June 14. However, contemplating the constant decline in variety of new circumstances of Covid-19 infections prior to now one week, the state authorities has provided extra relaxations.
Shopping malls, bars and eating places (in inns/ malls) might be opened from 10 am to eight pm. Marriages are allowed to happen outdoors homes and courts. However, baraat processions aren’t allowed. Religious locations additionally might be opened adhering to Covid protocols.
The state catastrophe administration authority has issued an order concerning this.
The new relaxations are as follows:
- Shops aside from standalone retailers (together with liquor vends) are allowed to open from 9 am to six pm on odd-even foundation with odd numbers on odd dates and even numbers on even dates
- Shopping malls are allowed to open from 10 am to eight pm
- Restaurants and bars (together with in inns and in malls) are allowed to open from 10 am to eight pm with 50 per cent of the seating capability and adopting requisite social distancing norms, common sanitisation and Covid acceptable behavioural norms. Home supply from inns, eating places and quick meals joints is permitted upto 10 pm
- Religious locations allowed to open with 21 individuals at one time with the situation that they comply with requisite social distancing norms, common sanitisation and Covid acceptable behavioural norms
- Corporate workplaces are permitted to open with 50 per cent attendance after adopting requisite social distancing norms, common sanitisation and Covid acceptable behavioural norms
- Gatherings in weddings, funerals/ cremations are allowed upto 21 individuals. However, weddings can happen at locations aside from dwelling and courts additionally. However, no baraat procession can be allowed
- For gatherings aside from weddings, funerals/ cremations, the utmost quantity allowed can be 50. For gatherings greater than 50, prior permission from the Deputy Commissioner is required
- Club homes/ eating places/ bars of the golf programs are allowed to open with 50 per cent seating capability from 10 am to eight pm with adherence to requisite social distancing and different security norms. Members/ guests shall be allowed to play in golf programs by the administration in a staggered method in order to keep away from overcrowding
- Deputy Commissioners authorised to work out the modalities of implementing the brand new relaxations