Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences – Investing sooner or later generations
Nestled within the lap of nature within the Western Ghats and recognized for its tranquility & serene campus, KITS has had a outstanding journey since 1986 when it was established. From a humble starting of 180 college students, KITS has quickly grown to a power of 8000 UG, PG & PhD college students and over 30,000 alumni.
Various Programs are provided within the fields of Engineering, Agriculture, Bio-Sciences, Criminology, Management, Media, Design, Commerce, Allied Health Sciences, Data Science and Forensic Science in UG, PG and Doctoral Levels. Karunya is ranked among the many Top 100 Engineering Institutions in India by NIRF, MHRD. The establishment focuses on the general growth of the scholars, centering on tutorial excellence, worth primarily based educating and societal service.
Schools at Karunya
- Engineering & Technology
- Agriculture and Bio-Sciences
- Science, Arts, Media and Management
- Health Sciences
Centres of Student Service
- Karunya Innovation and Incubation Cell: Fosters Entrepreneurial actions and helps college students in establishing Business begin-ups
- Centre for Training and Placement: Schedules visits of recruiters from Industries and Core Companies to guarantee placement for Final Year Students. Specific trainings are provided for placement in host of Companies / Organisations
- IAESTE: Facilitates change of Pre-final and remaining Year college students to pursue International Internships in Universities at UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Colombia, Poland, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Mexico, Thailand, Vietnam and many different Countries.
National and International Collaborations
KITS has signed MoUs and MoAs to undertake collaborative Research with main Universities and Industries.
- Universities in Israel – Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Ben-Gurian, Beer-Sheva, Blastein Institute of Desert Research, Agricultural Research Organisation (ARO), Government of Israel and Bar-llan University
- Universities in Germany – Technical University of Berlin and Brandenburg University of Technology
- University in Canada – Cape Breton
- University in Lithuania– Vilnius University
- University in Taiwan – National Dong Hwa University
The collaborations with Industries equivalent to Boeing, Siemens, IBM, Microsoft, Novell, CISCO, Salzer Electronics, SUSE, Jasmin InfoTech, EMURGO, IVSE, Test and Verification Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Trident and Pneumatics Pvt. Ltd., AMZ Automotive, Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, L&T and NSE have enhanced Research, Student initiatives, Training and Placement.
Research at Karunya:
Research at Karunya is given utmost significance with greater than 25 initiatives funded by the government. of India at present in progress. Various analysis initiatives funded by Govt Organizations equivalent to DST, DRDO, DBT, NTRF, BRNS, BRFST, ISRO and NRB are being carried out at Karunya.
Placement at Karunya
Nutanix, Accenture, TCS, Hyundai Mobis, AIS, Hyundai Mobis, KPIT, Zifo, Test & Verification Solutions, Byjus, Nestle and so on. are some of the Major recruiters at Karunya. With a highest package deal of Rs. 17 Lakhs p.a. and a mean wage package deal of Rs. 4.34 Lakhs p.a.
Approvals and Accreditations:
- MHRD, Govt, of India has granted approval for extension of Deemed to be University standing in 2018.
- AICTE permitted packages within the faculty of Engineering & Technology and MBA
- NBA accreditation for B.Tech Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Biotechnology.
- ACCA (UK) accredited MBA and Commerce Programs
- NAAC Accredited Institution
- UGC approval for Agriculture, Arts and Sciences Programs
- Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences has 5 star ranking for Facilities, 5 star for inclusiveness, 4 star for Teaching and an total 3 star ranking within the QS Star Rating
- In 2020 KITS was licensed with “Excellence for Academic Digitization” from QS I-Gauge E-Learning
Scholarships are offered to a tune of Rs. 5 crores for candidates in search of admission at Karunya. All meritorious candidates, JEE high scorers, GATE high scorers, inventors and innovators are eligible for scholarships.
For extra data name us at 1800-425-4300 or go to us at