Xiaomi’s Mi 9 has been a well-liked telephone all over the world, and now Xiaomi has began rolling out a brand new replace; for the worldwide variant of the Mi 9 with MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global steady ROM. The replace carries the model quantity V126.96.36.199.QECCNXM; and brings the most recent August 2020 safety patch.
As normal, the replace is now being rolled out by way of an OTA. Additionally, the customers may also examine for the OTA replace by way of Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The new firmware replace carries the brand new Android 10 goodies alongside all the brand new MIUI 12 options and enhancements; akin to the higher system UI, animation transitions, privateness safety, improved system safety; improved app permissions, new inventory ringtones, new inventory wallpapers; floating window mode, AI name assistant, improved management centre and extra. The full changelog of the replace has been listed beneath.
Mi mobile Mi 9 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Changelog
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system safety
Download Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM
V220.127.116.11.QECCNXM (Global Stable) – Download Link (Recovery ROM)
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specifications
On the display front, the gadget now has a reasonably bigger show – at 6.39-inches, however remains to be a Super AMOLED panel with 1080p decision with Gorilla Glass 6 safety, and a 90.7% screen-to-body ratio, partly because of the smaller waterdrop notch. Under the hood, the Xiaomi Mi 9 has the most high-end SoC from Qualcomm – the Snapdragon 855 processor paired with 6 or 12GB of RAM, and as much as 256GB of storage.
Aside from the optical in-display fingerprint sensor, one other plus for the Xiaomi Mi 9 is the triple rear digital camera system which makes it the first-ever Xiaomi telephone to pack as much as three rear cameras. The most important sensor is a 48-MP Sony IMX586 that may output 12-MP photos, coupled with a 12-megapixel telephoto lens offers a 2x zoom, in addition to a 16-megapixel tremendous extensive digital camera that enables for a wider area of view. Above the show, the Xiaomi Mi 9 homes a 20MP selfie digital camera (f/2.0, 0.9-micron pixels), full with a software-driven portrait mode.
Xiaomi Mi 9 specs
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED show with 103.8% NTSC shade gamut, 600 nits brightness, >60000:1 distinction ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 safety
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 12GB RAM with 256GB storage (Transparent Edition)
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- 48MP rear digital camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel dimension, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, CAF, 12MP 1/3.6″ Samsung S5K3M5, telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel dimension, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom, 16MP 1/1.3″ Sony IMX481 117-degree ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel dimension, 6P lens, 4cm macro
- 20MP front-facing digital camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1 L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with 27W quick charging, 20W wi-fi quick charging