Home Technology Realme latest mobile exciting offers 118° - Realme C3 32GB 3GB Smartphone...

Realme latest mobile exciting offers 118° – Realme C3 32GB 3GB Smartphone 5000mAh Helio G70 – £85.63 @ RTDC Store / AliexpressRealme latest mobile exciting offers

Heat you will not discover a lot better for that value imo

harrerdarren22/08/2020 15:04

Heat you will not discover a lot better for that value imo

All concerning the battery right here, and a great chip truly. Realme knocking it out the park within the funds section

Edited by: “MrSwitch” twenty second Aug

grayp22/08/2020 15:15

Great specs together with NFC and an enormous battery. Pity not sort c charging however …Great specs together with NFC and an enormous battery. Pity not sort c charging however that might be a miracle at this value. Another winner from Switchy

Thanks bud

Surely a winner with such an enormous battery for this value

Heat added

NFC? This doesn’t have nfc does it?

Only letdown on that is the 720p however that apart for the worth level excellent certainly

toge22/08/2020 15:39

NFC? This doesn’t have nfc does it?

OPPO large chin, 720p

realdeals22/08/2020 15:48

OPPO large chin, 720pNot for me however nice worth for a primary-time …OPPO large chin, 720pNot for me however nice worth for a primary-time or the funds acutely aware, a G70 at this value loopy.It’s superb how far now we have come this could more than likely beat flagships from 6 years in the past, at a 3rd of the worth.I simply thought this could truly beat up on the Pixel 3A in a velocity take a look at, that must be price a sizzling vote.

MrSwitch22/08/2020 15:42

I feel it is sure areas, for instance, it has NFC in Australia, fairly …I feel it is sure areas, for instance, it has NFC in Australia, fairly ineffective however of trivia there, you are welcome.

Not ineffective in any respect.

toge22/08/2020 15:55

Not ineffective in any respect.Australia and Russia variations have NFC, however solely the …Not ineffective in any respect.Australia and Russia variations have NFC, however solely the 64GB variants I consider. so ppl should not be shopping for this anticipating nfc lol

Here’s the outline within the heading which confirms it has NFC

“realme C3 6.5” Global Version 3GB 32GB Helio G70 Processor 12MP AI Dual Camera HD Mini-drop Fullscreen 5000mAh NFC Mobile Phone”

grayp22/08/2020 16:19

Here’s the outline within the heading which confirms it has NFC”realme C3 …Here’s the outline within the heading which confirms it has NFC”realme C3 6.5” Global Version 3GB 32GB Helio G70 Processor 12MP AI Dual Camera HD Mini-drop Fullscreen 5000mAh NFC Mobile Phone”

i would not belief it if i used to be you mate.

grayp22/08/2020 16:19

the russian web site clearly states NFC just for the three/64gb model

realme.com/ru/…ecs

toge22/08/2020 16:25

i would not belief it if i used to be you mate.

Fair sufficient however the identical could be stated for any of those purchases from Ali.

toge22/08/2020 16:28

the russian web site clearly states NFC just for the three/64gb …the russian web site clearly states NFC just for the three/64gb modelhttps://www.realme.com/ru/realme-c3/specs

Well noticed.

Huh thats some battery to cost ratio!

Just ordered a Sammy M21 from Amazon.es however that is manner higher worth for what Im in search of, tempting and I’d get to expertise AliCategorical…

Maybe I ought to get this aswell simply incase..

Is this new or only a unhealthy translation?

PriceBeaten22/08/2020 18:29

Ah damnit amazon did not like me sitting on the explanation of cancellation …Ah damnit amazon did not like me sitting on the explanation of cancellation web page, sending me a e-mail saying they’ve shipped it out!Maybe I ought to get this aswell simply incase..[Image] Is this new or only a unhealthy translation?

Looks good, however going to get the Oukitel C21 for $89.99, most likely even cheaper with coupons as a present telephone.

aliexpress.com/ite…fNi

4/64GB

P60

Android 10 and so forth

Edited by: “komi” twenty second Aug

Anyone have this? I solely want an affordable telephone for my son that runs Pokemon Go easily and that’s it

Post a remark

Previous articleRealme latest mobile exciting offers Realme C12, C15 Launch Event LIVE Updates: Expected to feature 6,000 mAh battery, quad-camera setup
Next articleLoss weight No safe level of coffee drinking for pregnant ladies, study says