UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited on-line purposes for recruitment in opposition to 35 vacancies for various posts together with public well being specialist Grade- III, assistant professor, tutor, medical officer, employees nurse and assistant director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on-line at upsc.gov.in on or earlier than December 3.
Detail of Vacancies:
1. Public Health Specialist Grade III, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare — 17 vacancies
A acknowledged MBBS diploma. Post-Graduate diploma or diploma within the involved speciality or tremendous speciality.
At least three years’ expertise within the involved Specialty after acquiring the primary Post- Graduate diploma or 5 years’ expertise within the Speciality after acquiring the Post- Graduate Diploma.
2. Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare — 01 vacancies
Master’s diploma in Nursing of a acknowledged University or equal. (ii) Registered Nurse and Midwife.
About 5 years’ expertise in Nursing of which 3 years ought to be both in Public Health Teaching or Nursing Service.(in accordance with nature of duties assigned.
3. Medical Officer, Farakka Barrage Project, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti — 02 vacancies
A acknowledged Medical qualification and two years’ skilled expertise.
4. Staff Nurse, Farakka Barrage Project, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti — 02 vacancies
Passed 10+2 Examination from a acknowledged Board or University; and (ii) Grade ‘A’ (Three Years) Diploma/Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing from a acknowledged University or Institution. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council.
5. Assistant Director, Ministry of Tourism — 13 vacancies
Bachelor’s Degree in any self-discipline from a recognised University.
Three years’ expertise within the discipline of public relations or publicity or administrative work together with two years’ expertise within the discipline of tourism and hospitality within the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or Public Sector Undertaking or Universities or recognised analysis establishments or semi-government or statutory or autonomous organisations or recognised academic establishments or listed personal organisations.
Desirable: Diploma or Certificate of international language course (apart from English) for a minimal interval of six months.