33 C
Mumbai
Monday, August 2, 2021
Home Education West Bengal HS Uccha Madhyamik Result 2021: When and where to check

West Bengal HS Uccha Madhyamik Result 2021: When and where to check

WBCHSE West Bengal twelfth HS Result 2021: The end result for West Bengal Higher Education 2021 will probably be declared at this time at 3 pm by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). The end result could be checked on-line at official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in. Moreover, HS end result can be seen through SMS and app from 4 pm. Students can obtain the ‘WBCHSE Results 2021’ app which is offered on the Google Play Store and on outcomes.shiksha.

For SMS outcomes, college students have to SMS WB12 with registration quantity to 56070, 5676750 or 56263.

West Bengal authorities had introduced the cancellation of class 10 and 12 results due to the calls for from the dad and mom and college students. The West Bengal authorities after contemplating the well being protocols and security of scholars determined to cancel each board exams. They later formed an expert panel that determined the evaluation sample for the exams.

West Bengal HS Uccha Madhyamik Result 2021: When and where to check

The WBCHSE class twelfth end result could be seen on official web sites, through SMS, and apps from 4 pm. The college students can check their outcomes on two official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in. Students are suggested to hold their registration numbers with them earlier than checking outcomes. There will probably be a press convention at 3 pm where the end result will probably be formally revealed.

WBCHSE Results 2021 app WBCHSE 12th board exam results Students can obtain the ‘WBCHSE Results 2021’ app from the Google Play Store. It can also be accessible on outcomes.shiksha.

Students have been evaluated on the premise of 40:60 ratio. Top 4 highest scoring topics in school 10 examinations will probably be given significance together with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores will probably be given a 40 per cent weightage and the remainder of the 60 per cent will depend on class 11 finals and class 12 practicals and principle.

The WBBSE board has already declared the class 10 or Madhyamik exam results for this 12 months wherein a 100 per cent passing proportion was recorded.

In 2020, a complete 7,61,583 students appeared in the examination out of which 6,80,057 had been profitable. The move proportion of male college students was at 90.44 per cent whereas that of feminine college students stood at 90 per cent.

Among the districts, Kolkata topped in registering the very best move proportion adopted by East Midnapore, West Midnapore, Kalimpong, South 24 Parganas, Howrah, North 24 Parganas, and Hooghly. The move proportion of minority candidates stood at 86.76 per cent.

Source link

Most Popular

EnglishGujaratiHindiMarathiUrdu